- Supports Android, Windows, and Mac.
- Webcam shot is amazing
- Great web control panel
- Access and delete media from the target device
- Location tracking
- All features are not available on Mac.
- Geofencing is missing.
- Not Compatible with iPhone
Hoverwatch: The Number One Spy Monitoring Application for your Smart Phone
According to Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, the second level of needs of a human is so-called Safety Needs. Safety needs are focused on the protection of human from the elements, security, order, law, stability, and freedom from fear.
Anyone who has loved ones such as family members, friends or even employees will never allow harm to come to them.
In this bold era of technology, there are many so-called Spy Apps for iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices. This kind of application software may help to prevent bad things to happen to your loved ones, such as cyberbullying anywhere in many different places in the world.
A lot of a spy applications out there offer almost the same features and performance. With so many software out there, how do you know which one to choose?
This app might be the answer for your safety needs today as well as for future situations. It can help prevent or even detect cyberbullying, employee threats, and even logistical problems. In terms of features and innovation, this application is definitely one of the best mobile spy apps in the market today.
In this article, we will thoroughly discuss what is Hoverwatch and how does this cell phone tracker and spy app can help you in many ways. In terms of the features, we will be checking out some of the details outlined in the following paragraphs below.
After you have finished reading this article, you will have a better understanding on how Hoverwatch can serve you on your day to day life and how it can help to eliminate your safety concerns. You will also understand the software’s offers and packages that best suits your needs. Let’s go!
Here is the List of Discussions in this Article
- Quick Review of Hoverwatch Application
- Introduction (Overview about Hoverwatch Application)
- How Does it Hoverwatch Application Work?
- What are the Features of Hoverwatch?
- Using Hoverwatch
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- The Free Trial from the Best Spy Software
- How do I know if my Hoverwatch Free Trial is Expiring?
- The Subscription Plans
- The Reviews (From Trust Pilot)
PROS: Everyone who needs every possible spying feature will be able to find it in Hoverwatch. It basically allows you to access its online camera tracking feature, internet history tracking feature, recording calls and messages feature, monitoring sent and received messages feature, including Whatsapp and Messenger feature, track location feature, tracking sim card changes feature, and it is completely invisible. Amazing stuff!
CONS: Although the application is really effective in every possible way, one major drawback is that you need to have physical access from that device in order for the user to install the software and connect it with the target devices.
The Main Idea: Hoverwatch is the best spying application for your Android and iOS devices because it offers various features that other spying apps do not have. But if you really want to be secure in anything, you must consider buying this in today. This is simply one of the most advanced and powerful spy software in the world. You may also like Best Mobile Phone Spy Apps For iPhone And Android
Overview about the Hoverwatch Application
Hoverwatch is definitely one of the most advanced spy phone software for today’s generation given its cutting-edge technology. It is a monitoring software that you can install in your computer or in your Android or iOS Device. Once it is installed, it takes complete control of the device and letting you know everything no matter where you are. Also, this application will be completely hidden and may not easily be noticed on the target device. The software can offer more flexible functions of monitoring and reporting than just the other spy applications out there.
If you imagined yourself like Mr. 007 who had all the nifty tools that spies have, with Hoverwatch, you can now get ahead of others with the same level curiosity. With all the apps that are out there, how you wish there was something that will help you find some answers to your perennial curiosity. With Hoverwatch, now you can!
So, what exactly is Hoverwatch?
Hoverwatch is a fully featured cell phone spyware program that was founded and created by Refrog. Its first iteration of the software was released in early 2002. Its subsequent releases had added functionality with the bugs removed. That allowed Hoverwatch to get ahead of other apps in terms of almost perfecting the technology.
Its latest version for Windows had the added ability to track the devices location and the most recent Mac version had added bug fixes. Through their research and development teams, Hoverwatch continues to move forward with the software for continuous improvement in spite of its excellent functionalities to-date.
Hoverwatch for Android has upgraded its interface that is applicable even with the popular social app for Generation Z, Tiktok, with the updated server connection. With so many benefits regardless of the type of target device, Hoverwatch promises that it will always bring it to its highest quality potential, when it comes to spyware. We advice you to read more about these spy app apps & download apps – Flexispy Review , Spyzie Review , mSpy review
Here are some of the potential benefits when using Hoverwatch:
- It has the compatibility with most mobile devices and platforms, including Android, Windows and Mac systems which makes it very possible for you to be able to monitor many of the devices you are currently using.
- It simultaneously tracks many multiple devices and lets you access all relevant data regardless of the device that is being used.
- You can easily sign up and by creating an account as it allows you to download and begin using the software almost immediately.
Even with all of these amazing features, Hoverwatch may not perform just as well on other devices. Even with an excellent software as advanced as this one, it still has its disadvantages.
Here are some of the potential disadvantages when using Hoverwatch:
- You must always have a physical access to the target devices in order for you to install and use the Hoverwatch software.
- Remote installation is always possible but will indeed result in a very limited functionality.
- In its most recent update, there is currently no IOS version available so this program cannot be installed on iPhones.
Hoverwatch has always been compatible with most versions of Android, Windows and Mac systems that were released after 2003 but its current and main functionality may really vary across all platforms. Still, Hoverwatch can run at stealth mode, making it very possible for you to monitor the target devices without even getting detected. Please Read more about Hoverwatch, FlexiSpy, Highster Mobile & spyera, Thetruthspy , mobistealth
The features that are described in this Hoverwatch review compromises of a variety of said tools that together will provide a solid platform for a remote monitoring of various types of devices.
How Does the Hoverwatch Application Work?
So, you are wondering how does this application work? The app is very compatible with all Android smartphones of any kind or versions. For MacOS and Windows, it can be used as a keylogger by registering the keyboard buttons that are pressed. Hoverwatch is one of the best tools for parental control. This app can be used by anyone who has a serious concern about the security issues with respect to the data in their phone. You are able to know if some is using your phone — even if you don’t possess the phone physically. It is a convenient tool for employers and employees who are keen to know how data (private and public) are being used. It can also be used by employers to monitor employers. How cool can that be?
Have you ever wondered about what your children might be doing on social media? Maybe you have wanted to know just what little schemes they are up to at any time. Well, maybe you might be suspecting that your significant other is up to no good. Or even maybe, you are just really that curious to know what is on the minds of those people who are close to you?
Whatever it is you are thinking – or rather suspecting – sometimes our curiosity just gets the best of us. This is especially when it is about our family and loved ones. We care about them dearly. We do not really know what is going on inside their heads, right? We won’t really know what is going on with their lives unless they tell us. For a fact, some people are really that not comfortable opening up about what is really going on in their lives. And it just really makes you wonder what is happening to them. What’s happening on their everyday lives that we’re not aware off. This situation worries us greatly and pains us when something bad has happened and we did not make that extra step.
Maybe something has been bothering you for so long about some people in your circle that you really can’t stand it anymore and you just want to know what is inside of their heads. You have been very eager to find out the truth about them and the people they hang out with. Your curiosity keeps up at night and that all you want is to know the truth. And sometimes you will just wonder, what is happening or what they are saying behind you. You just want to uncover them. This is especially true when it comes to your employees. You are concerned about some people whom you have doubts in your business.
Curiosity is like being an FBI or a secret agent. You are always finding answers. Remember that being an investigator means dedicating many years of learning those skills that includes sleuthing and tracking. It means having those listening devices and other so-called cool stuff like Mr. 007.
In today’s world of technological advances such mobile apps, sometimes you wish that those sleuthing devices you just see in movies are real. And if you know that those stuff are available and that they are real, you will probably wish that you could get a hold of any of them.
Now you can with Hoverwatch!
What are the Features of the Hoverwatch Application?
Phone call monitoring
- A lot of cases of cyber bullying in social media are involved with calls, and video calls. It has always been a problem considering how many teenagers are becoming victims of phone call threats, which even includes social media phishing over the call. Harassment on the Internet have been taking over social media for so long and we need to put a stop to it somehow. With Hoverwatch, maybe we have a case.
Hoverwatch offers a lot of features, but its call tracking is absolutely mind-blowing. It allows you, as the user, to record calls and phone call history logging and then storing information about the date, time, call duration, contact name and type of call. Through its phone call monitoring and recording features you may be able to reveal many good patterns pertaining to the times of calls, callers, and even the duration of the call. Just how amazing is that? By using the Hoverwatch phone call monitoring feature, it may even help you to determine whether contacts are needed to be intercepted or blocked by your children.
Teenagers today are much more comfortable confiding or opening-up thoughts and feelings to their peers than to their parents. If you want to know what is going on in their lives, your first objective is to know where they are.
How? Through the genius of Hoverwatch.
Hoverwatch is an app that will let you track and monitor your children’s mobile devices by the power of the spying software technology. Users of Hoverwatch can easily track the device’s location. With so many things that are happening in our modern world, you will never really know what dangers are out there especially with your children. One day they are safe, and the next thing you know, they could have gotten into an unfortunate incident. You never really know what might happen to them. That is the reason why Hoverwatch plays a huge role when it comes to mobile tracking for it always make sure that you can track your loved ones wherever they may be.
Here are some in-depth feature of phone call monitoring
- It records actual audio recording of the conversation
- It records the exact date and time
- It records the duration of the call
- Even the type of the call (incoming, outgoing, missed, unanswered)
- It records the place where the call was made (if the geolocation function is enabled)
- It even records the smartphone number and name of the conversation partner (from the address book of the monitored device)
Hoverwatch vs the Dangers of Social Media
Do you know who your child is talking to? Probably not. With the rise of social media came with the problems of random strangers easily crawling in your children’s inbox. So many scammers are creating fake profiles and pretending to be someone else might be messaging your child.
Have you ever thought of it? Your child communicating with a random stranger in any social media platform. The problem is that probably, the majority of children and teenagers fall for the trap of fake people on social media. Maybe you’ve been very curious to know just who your child is talking with on social media. That is where the contact detection feature of Hoverwatch will come in handy.
You see, with its advanced features, it basically allows you, as the user, to track the contacts of the phone you have connected it with. To think that this app can do that is simply fabulous.
A quick word on cyber bullying which can be done to almost anyone. By leveraging the power of Hoverwatch contact detection feature you can now easily enter the world of your child’s or employee’s inbox and contacts.
By simply having a very reliable app and software tool like Hoverwatch, you can now be able to monitor and prevent you child or employee from becoming a victim of cyber bullying. Ever wonder what an FBI detective does in cases like this? Well you are about to find out when using Hoverwatch. However, just remember that the ones you are really spying on are your kids and or employees because it is supposed to be their devices that carry the spyware.
Hopefully, this guide serves to help you make the best use of Hoverwatch and its many rich features can give you peace of mind at anytime and anywhere.
Keeping People Safe is Important
According to Livescience, victimization of young people online has received an increasing level of scrutiny, particularly after a series of high-profile suicides of teenagers who were reportedly bullied on various social networks. In 2013, for example, a spate of suicides was linked to the social network Ask.fm, where users can ask each other questions anonymously. The deaths of teens who had been subject to abuse on the site prompted Ask.fm (which was acquired by Ask.com in 2014) to launch new safety efforts. Twitter, likewise, has taken steps to filter out abusive tweets and suspend bullying users.
Social media became known for its ability to connect people from all over the world in different continents different countries, and even continents altogether. But as it continued to grow and became well-known throughout the years it had become one of the main platforms that caused cyber bullying for it alienates people from one another when it comes to personal interaction, never in the history of mankind can a person share out to the world his or her thoughts in an instant with just click of a button.
Teenagers in today’s generation are so used to being at their phones that they don’t even know how to communicate with other people. When children rely too much to social media, they tend to get caught up on the world of so many people that they find it difficult to leave and therefore it becomes their addiction which then causes them to based their worth on likes and comments that they receive from other peers. Often time’s teenagers today seem to have a problem of staying focused at school, due to all of the problems they’re facing their they’re also being bombarded by the notifications that they receive in social media.
When using social media platforms, one loses his or her concentration from all of the distractions that social media causes. When looking at your news feed, you are constantly getting bombarded by new information every second. Imagine what that is like for your kid?
For your employee, for example, that person might be constantly getting exposed from all of the bad news from peers. One of the worse problems that really comes when using social media every day is that we are starting to slowly lose sight of reality. We are wanting to know what our kids or employees are doing and what is really going on in their lives.
Every parent must be aware of the long-term damaging effects of social media on their children. The same with a business owner over his or her employees. You want to find out what they are doing inside their social media. Through Hoverwatch you can do just that — secretly.
The Power of Hoverwatch
When researching cellphone monitoring software, it is always advisable that we do our research especially for parents and employers alike. Since we live in a new digital age, researching has never been easier. Though with so many to choose from on how you can really tell if the app is legit or not.
Cellphone spyware will help you monitor your children or even your employees. Though each cellphone spyware app contains many different features, most of those apps possess high quality standard features that will allow the user to read emails, messages, address book, calendar and various internet browsing history. This type of software always provides some various types of location tracking that will allow you to optimize and configure the alerts based on devices location or contacts.
Using cell phone spywares may provide a very efficient way of protecting your child or your business from the very harmful effects of negative influences. By you using the high-quality standard features that was mentioned earlier, cellphone spyware makes it very possible for you to:
- Inconspicuously track the right use of the very specific target device, then logging in the information so you’ll be able to review it and take the necessary precautions
- You will be able to monitor your phone use. That will grant you access to most internet sites and will make best use of your time when using some of the most well-known social media apps.
- It can help you detect SIM card changes and then receive alerts about privacy concerns.
In spite of its many amazing potential benefits, when installing your cell phone spyware, it may not be right for you if:
- When you are having concerns about monitoring those target devices without the owner’s knowledge of you doing it.
- When you do not have any physical access to the device that you would love to monitor.
- When the device that you’ll be monitoring uses a non-supported operating system that will not fit the Hoverwatch requirements
- Social media message tracking
With this app Hoverwatch, you can always track the date and time information for the current text messages along with the media files that may have been shared on any of the social media sites that includes Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp and even Viber.
Hoverwatch works by studying the patterns that are appearing in the stored messages and photos of the user itself.
This feature therefore allows you to identify who are those that are bullying and harassing your kid or when unscrupulous people are up to no good with your employees. This allows you to make immediate actions on the matter rather swiftly.
- Text Message Monitoring
Hoverwatch has the ability to view and monitor your emails, text and even multimedia messages. Given that it also has the ability to view images sent in texts proves that it is a very capable app.
However this tracking feature is very essential on determining the appropriateness of content that is exchanged in conversations, letting you help your child to be able to set boundaries in their interactions which lessens the potential of them getting bullied through social media. It is a very useful feature since it allows you the parent to be able to take control and command of the actions that your child does on social media therefore it allows you to better monitor your child on social media.
For business owners, this feature is something worth every cent and dollar as text messages can be monitored for unwanted behavior. Imagine the possibility of trade secrets being passed on through emails, text and multimedia messages. This can easily damage your business. But with Hoverwatch, your business is safe.
- Internet Use Monitoring
Hoverwatch can monitor even your internet browsing history and creates a huge log of websites that was visited. With this feature it lets you block specific websites, disallow Internet use or even block specific apps. When monitoring the use of the internet may be very useful if you want to prevent your child from accessing inappropriate content material on the internet.
This is also very applicable to businesses. Many employees can slack over and drain you of valuable time and money. Monitoring their use of the Internet and being able to block sites that are take their time off the business will always be a welcome feature about Hoverwatch.
- Keystroke logging
When Hoverwatch uses its keystroke logger feature, it stores all key presses and messages that are typed on a Windows or Mac keyboard. The key logger then records all keystrokes which saves the information even when the original message is no longer available, it gives you permanent records of all your child’s or employee’s messages types on his or her device.
This is a super feature, indeed! Think about those passwords that are supposed to be hidden from you. Now, you have the power to unlock stuff that would have been otherwise impenetrable.
- Location tracking
Hoverwatch has a great feature that will allow you to track the location of the target device, even when the GPS and WIFI is turned off.
Location tracking is very useful to any parents for it ensures the safety of their child. Location tracking is very useful on determining whether the child user is within a set geographic area that can be a very important component when setting the effective geographic boundaries of your child.
Now think about this from the side of a business owner or boss. You would always wonder where your people are, right? They might be wasting time at the mall or worse, at a movie house during work hours. Well, of course, you can also track them for safety reasons, especially when your business involves your people going on rather uncharted territory.
- Contact Monitoring
The Hoverwatch contact monitoring feature allows you to get access and read the important address book, contact list and even the to-do lists. When using a Windows computer, you are granted the access to read the contents of the clipboard. When this feature becomes optimized. It can provide vital information that is often stored in a form of notes and contact information, which is not accessible in emails and social media platforms.
- Camera Monitoring
With the Hoverwatch app, any individual using your phone without permission can be easily identified. the spy application allows you to remotely take a picture of the phone user ones he/she unlocks your phone. This information is then stored in the “users” panel for future reference.
- Stealth Tracking
The Hoverwatch tracker app is usually invisible once installed in an android device. This makes it possible to track someone without being noticed. It can also be used in cases where you don’t want the person you are tracking to notice your underground activities.
- Hidden phone tracker remains invisible
- This phone spy tracker monitors call, GPS, SMS and chats and many more
- You can install this secret app from your online account
How awesome is that?
List of Full Features of Hoverwatch:
- Call Recording: Record all incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- View Call History: See their call history and missed calls.
- View SMS: Monitor sent, received, and deleted text messages.
- GPS Tracking: See the location of your target phone on a map.
- Contacts: View the contacts in the phone’s address book.
- Internet: View the phone’s browser history.
- Calendar: Monitor their calendar entries.
- Track Camera: Take a photo of the person holding the phone.
- SIM Change Notification: Receive alerts if the phone’s SIM information changes.
- Stealth Mode: The app runs in stealth mode and is invisible to the user.
Hoverwatch is compatible with the following operating systems:
- Mac OS X
Installation of Hoverwatch on any Android Device
Hoverwatch works by first creating a Hoverwatch Account. Click “Start Watching” and then enter your email and password.
Then by checking your email, you will be able to find a message from Hoverwatch. Click the link and this will activate your account.
Your private dashboard will show you data from all devices with the Hoverwatch monitoring app installed. Second step is to install the program.
You will be asked to log in to your Hoverwatch dashboard using your email address and password.
You will then be shown further installation instructions. You will need to select a device type (Windows PC, Mac OS X computer or Android device), then download and install the application on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
During the installation process, you will be prompted for the email and password.
Third Step is Viewing Reports. There are no further actions required. Simply sign into your dashboard using the email and password. The dashboard features information from all connected devices. The data will become available approximately 5 minutes after installation. That’s quick, right?
- Using Hoverwatch
Hoverwatch trial version and Family package will enable users to track 5 different mobile phones. if you purchase a Personal subscription plan, you will be able to monitor only one device. If your Hoverwatch trial plan was customized to monitor 5 devices, after the end of trial period, the Hoverwatch will choose the target device automatically.
All Features of Hoverwatch
- Invisible mode
You can view all the information you need accurately in the stealth mode. You are invisible to the person whose device you target for monitoring.
- Calls and text messages
You can get data on all calls made and received from your targeted device. You can also view the received and sent text from the phone as well.
Use your Hoverwatch account to find out the location of your target device at any time.
- Front camera photo
When the user of the target device unlocks the screen, you can take a front camera photo to check if the assigned person uses it. If your child’s phone is stolen, you can get the picture of the one who uses the device at any time after theft.
- SIM card replacement
If the SIM card of the target phone is replaced, you get an alert when you use the Hoverwatch app on a target device.
- Monitor up to 5 target devices
Based on Hoverwatch reviews, it is possible to monitor multiple devices at the same time. You can track a table, iPhone, Android device, iPad, laptop, and computer simultaneously.
- Browsing history
View the timestamps and history of the device that you target in real-time using this app.
- To-do list
If the person whose device you target has a record for their schedule, you can view it using the Hoverwatch app. This way, you know your child or employee’s daily tasks and keep them accountable.
The app helps you know all contacts in the target device, including the names, emails, numbers, and addresses, among other details.
This feature allows you to see what the target device is used for in terms of calls, social networks, and browsing history daily when you need the information.
You can view the texts or media that go through Snapchat using the Hoverwatch app. There are timestamps available on when each media is received on the target device.
- Stealth mode
Your target device is viewed discretely when you use Hoverwatch app.
The app helps you record all text that is typed on a physical or virtual keyboard. You will know everything that your kid or employee types on the device.
- Webcam shots
This feature helps you know who uses the target device by capturing photos from an installed camera in the device.
- Website logs
All web activity on the target device can be monitored using this app.
These shots help you know how the user of the target device uses the said PC, laptop device.
- Facebook messages
Using Hoverwatch, you can view all Facebook activity in the target device. Therefore, you can see messages, videos, and newsfeed for the target device.
- Will help you know when the PC or laptop is on or off
- Will allow you to see every login from every user
- Also helps you know when a particular program is started
- Will enable you to track file operations within the computer remotely.
- Skype recorder saves both the calls and conversations made on a Skype call.
- Clipboard records the history of clipboard activity on your PC or desktop
- Track the location of a laptop used by your child or an employee in real-time on a detailed map
- Mac features
- Invisible mode
Helps you view the target device discreetly; the user cannot see or delete the app once it is running on your Mac device.
It helps you view all words that are written while browsing on the target device. Recording all passwords of the target device using the app for easier access to the target device.
- Chat messages
This can be viewed when you use the app all instant messages such as Adium, Skype, iMessage, and iChat are remotely viewed.
When using on Mac to view how the target is being used at various times of the day by your child or employee.
- Internet history
You can view all those visited websites using Hoverwatch on your target Mac device. By checking the time stamps and URL for browsers such as Mozilla, Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Tracking real-time location of device.
- Collecting information about every message sent and every file shared through Viber, Facebook, and WhatsApp.
- Viber, WhatsApp and Facebook logs are created even if the device user deletes a message, the whole message history or sent/received media files.
- Collecting information about mobile browser usage, including search history and downloads.
- Mobile browser tracking works even if user has Private/Incognito mode enabled.
- The device’s front camera can be configured to snap a photo every time the device is unlocked.
- The obtained photos won’t be saved in the phone’s memory, but they will be sent to the server so that you can view and download them in your Hoverwatch account SMS, MMS, and calls tracking Hoverwatch notifies you if the user has replaced the SIM card in his/her device.
Hoverwatch Free Trial
The great thing about the Hoverwatch app is that you can start with a Free Trial. Here’s how:
#1 Creating an account
Type your email and choose a password to create your account. Then you proceed by
#2 Installing the set up
Download and install Hoverwatch on the phone or tablet you’d like to supervise. And lastly
#3 Viewing remotely from web
Log in from any device to your secure online account to see all recorded data.
How do I know if my Hoverwatch Free Trial is Expiring?
Start by logging in to your Hoverwatch account when the trial version is expired, simply open your panel and find the device that is being monitored by the software now. Then choose the settings of the device.
Tap on “Delete the device” if you want to remove all the tracked activity and data. The device monitored will be deleted by the system. If you want to save the old information, select the “Stop Device Monitoring” option. Then the old logs will be saved for you to review.
The Subscription plans
The Hoverwatch personal plan offers a full set of features and costs:
- $24.95 per device per month,
- $59.95 per quarter
- $99.95 per year.
The professional plan tracks up to five devices and costs:
- $49.95 per month,
- $99.95 per quarter and
- $199.95 per year
The business plan tracks up to 25 devices and costs:
- $149.95 per month,
- $299.95 per quarter and
- $499.95 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to update Hoverwatch software on an Android?
- to update the program, access to the monitored device is required.
- Delete the old version of the program
You can delete the old version by:
- Settings – (General) – Security -Phone administrators -uncheck “SyncService”
(you can open Settings and enter “adm” in the search window. You will see Phone administrators or Phone admin apps. Click on it and uncheck “SyncManager”)
- then open Settings – (General) – Apps – SyncService – tap Uninstall button
- Then Install the new version
2. How to suppress the cast notification?
- Settings – Google – Cast media controls – Media controls for Cast devices OFF
- Settings – System UI Tuner – Status Bar – Cast (Switch).
- Changing the above setting suppresses the icon. But Samsung devices does not have the ‘System UI Tuner’ option.
3. How to turn on geolocation on Android?
- In many mobile phones (e.g., Asus) the geolocation function (GPS) is turned off by default. This allows the mobile device to prolong battery life but prevents the user from using an accurate geolocation.
- If you wish to turn on the GPS function on the target phone, go to “Settings” and scroll down to “Personal” tab.
Check whether the “Location” function is turned “ON.”
4. How to open a hidden Hoverwatch program on Android phone?
- Thre are two ways to open a program:
- Using WIDGETS (for all devices)
- Using App PIN
5. How to install Hoverwatch for Windows if your system has antivirus?
- Then you need to disable protection and file scanning temporarily if you want to download and install Hoverwatch for Windows. As we know some antivirus programs can add a spy software to their virus signature databases by mistake. We recommend adding our app to your antivirus program’s Exceptions list to be sure that Hoverwatch for Windows will not by erased by antivirus program.
- The process of adding an exception depends on the antivirus, but the basic parameters are the same for all. In most antiviruses it is necessary to stop the protection temporarily and make the files and folder Hoverwatch for Windows trusted and exclude them from subsequent scans.
- Suspend or turn off antivirus program.
- Download and install Hoverwatch for Windows. This application is installed in the folder:
- C:\Windows\System32\hwfld in 32-bit Windows version and in the folder
- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hwfld for 64-bit versions of Windows.
Add our app to Exceptions list and excluded it from scanning. Guide about setting up exclusions for some antiviruses:
- Eset / Nod32
- Windows Security
Activate or turn on antivirus protection.
It should be mentioned that in some cases you must show hidden and system files in Windows File Explorer settings.
If your antivirus has a built-in Firewall, it is necessary to allow the executable file hw.exe to gain access to the Internet from folder “Hoverwatch for Windows”.
What can you do if Hoverwatch for Windows does not work after adding exceptions and access permissions internet? First of all, you need to contact Hoverwatch Support, and report the full name and version of your antivirus.
- I Forgot PIN-code Required to Open the App?
- Log in to your Hoverwatch account and select a device. PIN-code for that device is located under the “Settings” tab.
- If the app is hidden, dial ***1234### to open it. (Replace “1234” with your actual PIN)
- If the device has been already removed from your account, dial ***0000###
- I do not see SMS from short numbers?
- Messages from short service numbers are marked as hidden. These messages are usually sent by banks and services and thus are omitted for legal reasons.
- Call recording doesn’t work or it’s impossible to listen to the recording?
- If the call audios are no longer played and you are using Chrome, then use another browser to open the dashboard and play the calls. Chrome was updated and temporarily stopped supporting some audio files.
- In rare cases, the program may not record voice calls on some phone models. This is due to their hardware and software features that deviate from Android specifications.
- If your mobile device doesn’t record any sound or if the quality of the recording is very poor, you should try changing the audio source.
- To do this, you should open the user panel (i.hoverwatch.com) and choose an appropriate device in the list located on the left-hand side of the screen. In the settings tab of this device, you will find an “Audio Source” tab, which you can change by clicking on a drop-down list.
- The logs are not in the dashboard after program installation or purchase?
The logs will show up in your Hoverwatch account if these conditions are met:
- The program should be installed on the device and linked to the same account.
- The device should be switched on and connected to the Internet. If you have enabled «Only Wi-Fi» option in your account -> select the device -> Settings then the device must have Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- In some cases, additional time may be required to synchronize the data.
- If the software is installed according to the instruction and the device is connected to the Internet – just wait 20 minutes. In most cases it is sufficient for the initial data to synchronize and appear in the logs in your account.
Contact our tech support if the logs do not show up in the dashboard within few hours.
- How to remove the device or account completely?
- Open the user panel, select the device you want to delete and click the «Settings» tab.
- There are two buttons at the bottom of this page: “Stop device monitoring” and “Delete device”.
- By clicking “Stop device monitoring” button the program will stop collecting logs on the monitored device. It will not remove the logs that have been collected. The program has to be reinstalled if you want to restore its work on the monitored device. By clicking “Delete device” button all the logs collected from this device will be deleted. There is no possibility to restore these logs. The program will be deleted too. If you want to delete your entire account: open your account -> click your login in the top right corner -> select delete account.
Trust Pilot is the best review platform in the world. Trust Pilot gets the reviews from different users to know the feedback and help businesses do better. Below are some of the good reviews for Hoverwatch:
Hoverwatch is simply one of the best spy applications out there. How can you not love it? It helps with monitoring your children, loved ones and even your employees, wherever they may be. I highly recommend Hoverwatch to all who value safety and security.